Here is what a few past clients have to say about their experience. Give me a call whe you're ready to make your next real estate purchase.
"As long time residents of the Bay Area, when we began to think about retirement, we realized that to "live in the manner to which we had become accustomed" we'd have to think about leaving California. That began a process of sifting through many locales. With warm weather and lower cost of living at the top of our list, the Southwest seemed a wonderful prospect.
We discovered Suzie on our computer and began a two year search for a new home. Two actual trips to Tucson followed with Suzie giving us a guided tour. After seeing countless homes, we still could not find the "perfect" home for us. She urged us to try a brand new development, something we had not previously considered.
Well, to make a long story short, we fell in love with a home being built that had all of the key ingredients on our "wish list." She worked her magic and we never looked back. We are thrilled with our new home and would recommend her without hesitation." Randy and Deanna Cary
"To say Suzie assisted us in acquiring a bank owned property is understating her role. There is no way the transaction could have been accomplished without her. We were in Denver for most of the time that this was going on, which put a big burden on Suzie.
Here are just some of the issues that she had to overcome:
1) The house had not been finished when we made our offer and the Certificate of Occupancy had not been issued;
2) The building permits had expired, so even the completed items could not be signed off;
3) Permanent financing could not be obtained without a Certificate of Occupancy and it could not be issued until many of the incomplete projects were finished, paid for and signed off on. Fixing these was not easy, since the builder had abandoned the job and the bank was unwilling to pay any money.
4) The bank seemed to be new to the short sale procedure and that was complicated by the unexpected departure of the loan officer.
5) Liens, both recorded and unrecorded surfaced
6) Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera
Suzie found the appropriate contractors we needed, and she did a lot of leg work with the Pima County Building Department. Suzie spent a lot of time "hand holding" and guiding the bank. She is among the most competent professionals that we know. We have, and will continue, to recommend her to anybody who asks." Jim and Susan Biestek